miércoles, 5 de marzo de 2008

Game of love

C - You ready for your present?*B pulls his hair angrily* C - Oww, if you wanted to play it rough, you could've just asked. B - You nauseate me. C - All this talk about how you have to be with Nate or the world would end...face it; it's over. B - You sound like a jealous boyfriend.
C - Yeah right. You wish. B - No.... you wish. C - Please. You forget who you are talking to.
B - So do you. Do you... like me? C - Define like....Blair - You have got to be kidding. I do not believe this! C - How do you think I feel? I haven't slept. I feel sick... like there's something in my stomach.... fluttering. B - Butterflies? Oh no no no no no. This is not happening!
C - Look no one is more surprised nor ashamed than I am. B- Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors they inspired but these butterflies... have got to be murdered. C - Fine. It wasn't that great anyway. B - Thanks.

No hay comentarios: